Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This one's written by a close pal of mine Rama. A avid songwritter with whom there was once a wish to form a band. He penned this amazing one some time back here. it is


When you are not around,
I feel incomplete,
Like a Soul out of a Body,
Like a Fish out of Water.

I miss you in every breath i take,
You are next to me when i close my eyes,
You are with me when i open them,
I can feel you around every moment.

Your laughter,your Smile,
That innocence in your eyes,
The Hidden words,
The Warmth of your Arms.

Happiness is what you give me,
You make me feel new,
When i see you i forget everythin'
All my troubles are reduced to few.

Wanna spend the rest of my life with you,
Keep you happy , smilin and love you all the time,
Want to play pranks even when we are 50,
Die a day before you so that
i dont have to spend a day without you.


Copyright:Rama - > Ramarc32@rediffmail.com